- Parents should agree with the core values of the school. (The Parent Convention)
- Parents are willing to work together with the school and become a member of the learning community to support the development of the children.
- Interview would be arranged for families whom are interested to make an enrollment
- No admission exam
- Interview mainly on parent’s understanding on school’s core values, children personalities and interests
- Fill in the application form: post or email the completed form to ‘87A, Tseng Tau Sheung Tsuen, Tuen Mun, N.T. ‘ or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interview: Our staff would call the applicant by phone to notify on the interview arrangement after receiving the form.
- Follow up: After the interview, the event experience or classroom adaptation will be arranged as needed, or there will be a second interview.
- Confirmation: After the interview/ follow up, the result would be delivered by phone or through email.
- Reservation fee: Upon one month of confirmation, applicants should hand in the first instalment of tuition fee as reservation fee. Failure to do so would be seen as enrollment renouncement.